Explore the career opportunities available at Euthenics
The future of our company relies on bringing in the right people to join our team and grow with us. Euthenics is an equal opportunity employer offering competitive salaries and a generous benefit package. We are a dedicated team, committed to long term professional development and growth, and retention of our workforce.
Roadway Engineer/Project Manager
Our Cleveland, Ohio (Strongsville) office is looking for an experienced Roadway Engineer/ Project Manager. The ideal candidate is a self-motivated individual who likes being part of a technical team providing engineering leadership, mentorship and support primarily for transportation improvement projects. The main responsibility of this position is to serve as the Project Engineer/Project Manager for engineering project development and design of urban and rural highways/roadways.
Position Title: Roadway Engineer/Project Manager
Position Status: Full-time
- 8+ Years of Progressive professional development in a combination of Highway Design and Roadway Engineering
- Demonstrated hands-on experience using AutoCAD, MicroStation and Roadway and Drainage Design Software
- Design experience with ODOT’s project development process, specifications and guidelines
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
The preferred candidate will have a strong technical engineering background, working knowledge of AutoCAD and MicroStation, and experience preparing roadway engineering design drawings for ODOT and local government clients. The ability to visit project sites, meet with clients, make comprehensive evaluations of proposed work, and develop technical and cost proposals for potential projects is required. The candidate will also mentor junior and entry-level design engineers in the development of roadway and drainage engineering design skillsets.
Salary negotiated based on years of service, expertise/capabilities, and specific project experience.
Our Cleveland, Ohio (Strongsville) office is looking for a Survey Technician to support our growing survey department. The ideal candidate is a self-motivated individual who likes being part of a team providing surveying services primarily for transportation, municipal engineering and land development projects both in the office and in the field.
Position Title: Survey Technician
Position Status: Full-time
- Experience and/or training in land surveying or related field
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel office software
- Ability to work outdoors under various field and weather conditions
- Willingness and ability to adjust to a flexible work schedule that may include overtime
- Good communication, organization, and problem-solving skills
Ideal candidates will also have:
- Knowledge of the principles, techniques and practices of land surveying and ground control
- Skills using conventional survey equipment, GPS, Robotic Total Stations, and Data Collectors
- Knowledge in technical software (i.e. AutoCAD, MicroStation with Open Roads Design)
The candidate will be responsible for performing various land survey tasks under the direction of a registered land surveyor or crew chief. This position requires both field and office skills. Field work will include boundary and topographic surveys and construction layout. Office work will include creating CAD maps from field data and mapping existing utilities and underground infrastructure from existing plans.
Do you meet the minimum requirements? We are willing train and mentor the right individual for this position.
Civil Engineering Intern/Co-Op
Our Strongsville office is searching for a civil engineering student for an internship or co-op opportunity. The duties include assisting experienced engineers with basic design calculations, quantity take-offs, site visits, and reports. Projects include bridges, traffic, drainage and roadway improvements and/or surveying.
Position Title: Civil Engineering Intern/Co-Op
Position Status: Full-time or Temporary
- Current status as a sophomore, junior or senior actively enrolled in an ABET accredited undergraduate civil engineering program.
The preferred candidate will be willing to learn as a dedicated team member and be self-motivated and willing to do a variety of entry level tasks to build expertise and confidence.
Interested in a career at Euthenics? Contact us.