- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering, Cleveland State University
- Professional Engineer, Ohio
- Interchange Justification Studies
- Safety Studies
- Project Development Process
- Right of Way Plan Designer
- Scour Assessment of Existing Bridges
- Culvert Inventory and Inspection
- American Council of Engineering Companies
Mr. Al Piatak joined Euthenics as a Design Engineer after graduating from college. He has worked on many facets of civil engineering design including hydrologic and hydraulic studies, FEMA floodplain studies, horizontal and vertical geometric design for roadway improvement projects ranging from local streets to interstate interchanges, storm water conveyance systems, sanitary sewer, force main and pump station design, bridge and culvert inspection, landslide repairs, traffic signal design and traffic analysis, commercial and residential site development, field survey, and right-of-way plan development. Mr. Piatak was elected to the Board of Directors of Euthenics, served as Vice President, and now is Company President.
Alan was active in the Student Chapter of the American Society of Civil Engineers in college. He serves on the Montville Township Zoning and Planning Commission and Architectural Review Board in Medina County where he is currently Chairman. In his personal time, he enjoys traveling, hiking, running, fishing, and spending time with his family.