- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering, Ohio University
- Master of Science in Civil Engineering, Ohio University
- Professional Engineer, Ohio
- Professional Traffic Operations Engineer
- Safety Studies
- Traffic Signals
- Interchange Studies
- Intelligent Transportation Systems
- American Society of Highway Engineers
- Institute of Transportation Engineers
- American Council of Engineering Companies, Ohio
- Women’s Transportation Seminar (WTS) International
Ms. Ashley Chucray joined Euthenics as an engineering intern after graduating from college with both a bachelor and master’s degree in civil engineering with an emphasis on traffic. She was promoted to Deputy Project Manager and earned her Professional Engineer’s License in Ohio. She is certified as a Professional Traffic Operations Engineer. Ashley is a graduate of the American Society of Engineering Companies (ACEC) Ohio Rising Leader Program. She has experience that includes roadway, traffic, and signal design. Additionally, she has prepared several reports including interchange justification, capacity analysis, signal improvement, traffic impact speed, and safety studies. Ashley serves on the Euthenics Board of Directors.
After graduating from college, Ashley moved to her hometown of Cleveland to pursue a career. She enjoys working in the city and making an impact in her local community. In her spare time, Ms. Chucray enjoys spending time with friends and family and hosting gatherings at her home. Her hobbies include hiking, swimming, Jeep off-roading, and snowboarding.