- Bachelor of Science in Engineering, Geneva College
- Professional Engineer, Ohio
- Professional Engineer, Pennsylvania
- Envision Sustainability Professional
- Project Management Bootcamp
- Project Development Process
- Bridge Inspection, Level 1 & 2
- Fracture Critical Techniques for Steel Bridges
- Permit-Required Confined Space Entry
- Bridge Climbing
- Construction Engineer, Level 1
- Association for Bridge Construction and Design
- American Society of Highway Engineers
- American Council of Engineering Companies
Mr. Brandon Sopko is a client-focused engineering professional with experience in the transportation field specializing in structures including bridge design, rehabilitation, load rating, and inspection. He is proficient in reinforced concrete, prestressed concrete, post-tensioned concrete, and structural steel design and detailing and has completed numerous bridge projects from planning through construction. Brandon is a proven leader with the outstanding ability to collaborate with project teams to produce high quality design work. He was a member of the inaugural class of the American Council of Engineering Companies (ACEC) Ohio Rising Leader Program and enjoys being a leader in his professional community. Brandon currently serves as the Lead Structures Project Manager for Euthenics.
In college, Brandon served as president of the Geneva College American Society of Civil Engineers Student Chapter, was captain of the national qualifying steel beam team, and a four-year letter winner and two-year starter for the basketball team. Since then, Brandon has stayed active in basketball where he coached high school at the freshman, junior varsity, and varsity levels. In his personal time, he enjoys traveling, attending concerts, and playing golf.