- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering, Cleveland State University
- Master of Urban Planning, Design and Development, Cleveland State University
- Professional Engineer, Ohio
- Certified Professional in Erosion and Sediment Control
- Professional Traffic Operations Engineer
- Complex Roadway Design
- Interchange Studies
- Signing and Markings
- Maintenance of Traffic
- Traffic Signals
- Intelligent Transportation Systems
- Bicycle Facility Design
- Highway Lighting
- American Society of Highway Engineers
Mr. Mark Cosgriff is an experienced transportation engineer. He has a strong background in complex roadway design and transportation planning with additional strengths in traffic operations and analysis. His transportation design portfolio consists of geometric design including all components for plan development. Some of his specialties are intersection design, interchange design, stormwater design, lighting design, traffic signal design, capacity analysis, traffic control plans, maintenance of traffic planning, and cost estimating. Mark is proficient with Civil 3D, GEOPAK, Synchro, and Highway Capacity Software (HCS).
Mark enjoys spending time with his family.