- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering, Purdue University
- Professional Engineer, Ohio
- American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE)
- Ohio Board of Landscape Architects Examiners
- Outstanding Civil Engineer of the Year
- Strong Foundation Award
- Past President of ASCE Cleveland Section
Mr. Vincent D’Angelo is a professional engineer and has directed, managed and designed projects involving buildings and facilities, utility infrastructure, roads and highways, bridges and culverts, and park and recreational facilities. He has managed all phases of project development from preliminary studies and design through plans, contract documents and construction administration. His experience has included responsible charge of projects in multiple counties and municipalities within Ohio as well as Pennsylvania, New York, Virginia, Georgia, and Michigan. Vince is a distinguished leader in the Cleveland engineering community having earned many awards. Vince helps Euthenics with business development.
Vince has a long history of community involvement. He has mentored many engineers both in technical and project management skills. He is presently a member of the Montville Township Zoning Board (Medina County) as well as chairman of the Country Lakes Homeowners Association Design Review Committee.